- LED Light Ring for Macro shots on a camera. It will use about 12-20 white LED's and have a switching power supply so it can run on a couple AA's
- Mic Preamps... Couple of them. Time to finish several designs that I started a while back.
- Mic Preamp specifically for use with a Video Camera. So you can plug two XLR connectors into it and then plug it into the camcorder by a stereo 1/8" jack. They make these but they cost way to much for what you get.
- 900 Lumen Single LED Bike Light. Got the LED already. I have a P-7 and a CREE one too. The P7 has four dies in parallel on the module and runs at 2.8 amps at about 3.7VDC. The CREE try's it the other way, four in series so you get 700ma of current but you got to drive it around 14-15 VDC. I think I know which one makes more sense.
- Oh yea, multiple RGB LED projects including a 8X8X8 cube. Like this one:
So, this is my blog and I'm getting started! Woo Hoo!