- Multiple inputs for a couple different things:
- A very clean high impedance input for acoustic guitar pickups and for electric guitars for really clean sound
- One input specifically designed to be over driven and give the "not clean" fuzz sound
- Line level inputs for playing along with an iPod or similar
- Headphone amp for when it has to be quiet!
I figured I would use these and have a 68Watt little screamer. Here is the driver I am going to use from Parts Express The 8" Driver
Having learned a little more about Eagle I drew up my Schematic Diagram and started assembling the parts. More to follow!